The Group of Companies «Electro Pool" is located in Russia, Rostov-on-Don. It`s fast growing provider of electrical equipment for power facilities of the Russian South.
For the last several years, the Group has served as a partner and an exclusive representative in the South of Russia of such electrical power transmission and distribution systems development and manufacturing leaders as "Alstom Grid" Industrial Group and " MOSELECTRO" JSC. We specialize in the supply of power equipment and power distribution equipment for the voltage range from 0.4 to 500 kV, designed to receive and distribute electric power at all types of electric stations, nuclear power plants, power distribution substations, industrial enterprises, transportation systems, agricultural and other facilities.
Our company's experience in the sales and service of electrical equipment allows us to deliver products that meet high reliability and cost-effectiveness requirements, and provide a full range of engineering services including design, construction, configuration, testing, start-up, turn-over, training and warranty/post-warranty services.
The company is actively involved with key design institutes, power network systems and operators; and departments of "Federal Grid Company of United Energy System" ("FGC UES"), "Interregional Distribution Grid Companies Holding" ("IDGC Holding"), "RusHydro", and others.
"Electro Pool" currently supplies the following equipment:
High-voltage equipment (voltage class 110-750 kV):
- High-voltage switchgear (SF6 gas-insulated live tank and bulk-oil type);
- Disconnectors and grounding switches (rotating horizontal, pantograph (knee-type), semi-pantograph, etc);
- Generator circuit breakers, SF6 gas-insulated and air-insulated;
- Transformers measuring current and voltage;
- Voltage limiters;
- Power transformers and reactors;
- Gas-insulated switchgear, GIS (one- and three-phase units);
- High-frequency chokes (rated current of 400-5000 A);
- Reactors, air-core (up to 330 kV);
- High-voltage inputs;
- Monitoring systems for power transformers, breakers, disconnectors;
- Compact solutions (compact air-insulated substations and combined SF6 gas-insulated devices).
Medium voltage equipment 6-35 kV voltage class (voltage class 6-35 kV):
- Unitized switchgear, SF6 gas-insulated and air- insulated, internal and external installation options,
- Compact transformer substations (CTS);
- Switching units;
- Reactive power compensation and harmonic filter systems (reactors, harmonic filters, power capacitors, condenser groups);
- Unitized isolated-phase busbar, 10, 20, 24, 35 kV generator voltage, tubular and cartridge types;
- Unitized enclosed busbar, 6 and 10 kV voltage;
- Unitized bus ducts, enclosed, 0.4 and 1.2 kV.
- Pressure velsels industrial;
- Compact transformer substation;
All products have a high operating reliability, a successful record of operating in various environmental conditions; they are available in tropical and anti-earthquake designs, and certified for the standards of the Russian Federation.