"Electro Pool" performs all types of design and exploratory work both for new construction and for the retrofit of existing energy facilities at all project design stages:
- Inspection of existing condition of buildings and structures;
- Geo-technical engineering and surveying services;
- Thermal-mechanical design;
- Electrical design, instrument diagrams, process control system, automatic meter reading systems, communications and signaling.
- Architectural and construction solutions;
- Water treatment, supply and drainage;
- Estimating, return on investment;
- Construction management;
The company is actively involved in all phases of a project investment process, including:
- Construction feasibility study;
- Business plans development for attracting investments;
- Integrated sets of plans: "Draft", "Working draft", "Working documentation", etc.;
- Obtaining permits by issuing authorities;
- Owners representation during construction.
"Electro Pool" works closely with equipment designers and suppliers – it helps develop technical requirements, and participates in the approval process of technical conditions for equipment ordering.
The Institute established a strong relationship with such suppliers of energy equipment as "ABB", "ALSTOM Grid", "Legrand", "GE" and others.